Full band LoRaWAN modem
- controlled via USB interface with AT command
- support LoRaWAN protocol: Class A and Class C
- Ping pong test based on LoRa(two modem is needed)
- support maximum 20dBm output power at low band and maximum 14dBm at high band, programmable with 1dB step
- Cover full band (ISM sub-GHz):434MHz/470MHz/868MHz/915MHz
- low band and high band share the same antenna port
RisingHF LoRaWAN modem is a plug & play end device for LoRaWAN network. It can be controlled by computer with AT command via USB port. It supports LoRaWAN protocol and can communicate with Lora concentrator/gateway in a simple way.
The modem could be used for noise floor sweep or as point-to-point demo for range test. It supports test mode to output CW and receiver mode for RF performance test under Lora mode.